Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Espn 25: Top Coaches

afkidd

OK, skins fans, time to support our coach. ESPN 25 is having their top 25 coaches in the last 25 years show which will be aired on Tuesday. Don't know if the fans have a say but right now you can vote for the best coaches/managers in the last 25 years. Right now (as of 5:55 pm EST, the voting is:

Coach K

Dean Smith

Phil Jackson

Parcells

Walsh

Torre

Larry Brown

Shula

Osborne

Paterno

Bowman

JOE GIBBS

Knight

Summitt

Riley

Eddie Robinson

Bowden

Jimmy Johnson

Aureima (UCONN Womens)

Gable

LaRussa

Dorrance

Arbour

Karolyi

Spurrier

Looks like some Tobacco Road Bias. This is best coach in the last 25 years so it has nothing to do about the upcoming season. Vote for coach gibbs, he deserves to be higher.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/listranker?id=133

Originally posted by atlhawksfan

I voted Gibbs first and didn't include any of the coaches that have been getting a lot of votes. It didn't do anything to the results though.

Is this going to be their ESPN25 tuesday night?

Yes Tuesday at 7 or 7:30 EST!

Why is Joe Pa so high? Coaching for 50 years and barely winning anything doesn't make you a great coach. You're going to win something eventually.

Phil Jackson and Torre? Way to high. Especially Jackson who inherited good teams, didn't build them

Gibbs built his teams to his style and that's why he was and will be so successful. Put him in the top 5!

I think this list is accurate, Gibbs being the 3rd best football coach behind Walsh and Shula is where he belongs.

edit- didn't see Parcells up there, now that is a good debate i would put Gibbs ahead of him.

The other thing is since Gibbs has been out of coaching for so long, a lot of people that are not Skin fans have forgot about him.

Archived