Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A look at the NFC east

Guest Westbrook36

I love the strong NFC East. I remember seeing a quote from Parcells or maybe even Gibbs saying the Playoffs never seemed as hard as it was for teams from other divisions because the NFC East teams were already battle tested from the games during the regular season.

Forgot this tidbit...

The Redskins expect third-round draft pick Chris Cooley to make an immediate impact as an H-back. The coaches are particularly impressed with his capacity to grasp the complicated details involved with the position.

Nick

Originally posted by ntotoro

Forgot this tidbit...

The Redskins expect third-round draft pick Chris Cooley to make an immediate impact as an H-back. The coaches are particularly impressed with his capacity to grasp the complicated details involved with the position.

Nick

Cooley's going to be a big sleeper this year...

Originally posted by freakofthenorth

Plus, I love it how the 'trouble spots' section has every team BUT the Redskins. How could he not mention our D line?

I asked this when I rerad this article the first time it was posted. Our d-line seemes to be the sticking point for EVERY analysis of the upcoming Skins season. Strange that this guy would just ignore it.

Archived