Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs' Playbook???

Dead Money

Yeah I know another "Video game thread"- Sorry

But... I am very curious as to how Madden and ESPN (especially since they announced an early release) are going to deal with Gibbs' playbook? Has anyone read anything about it because I have heard absolutely nothing.

I feel as though I am being cheated out of the actual playbook for our team this year. Yeah I'm a geek, I play with the Skins and the Skins only and do not jump on the Vick/McNugget/Randy Moss bandwagon while playing video games. Yeah I get my ass handed to me occasionally but I want to win with MY team...

OK Sorry for the rant but anyone have an idea what they do with the playbook when something like hiring a new coach that hasn't coached in 12 years happens?????

--

All I know is, if you want realism, good gameplay, good graphics, and a realistic Joe Gibbs playbook, you should wait for the 2005 version of..............

MADDEN!! :evil:

(now just sit back and wait for the debate to begin......jbooma, you are ON THE CLOCK!)

Madden never really had precise or individual plays. Some certain plays were special, but for the most part teams playbooks are just variations of the plays they made according to teams tendencies and formations. I wish there was a game that could do something special with playbooks, but I doubt something like that would be possible.

Originally posted by Chachie

All I know is, if you want realism, good gameplay, good graphics, and a realistic Joe Gibbs playbook, you should wait for the 2005 version of..............

MADDEN!! :evil:

(now just sit back and wait for the debate to begin......jbooma, you are ON THE CLOCK!)

HAHAHAHAHA!

Archived