Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

training camp

ptskinsfan

See if this helps :

How can I find out if practice is cancelled or if practice time has been changed?

Check Redskins.com for updates on practice information. Also, fans can call the Redskins' Training Camp Hotline at 703-726-7411 for schedule updates. The Redskins will do their best to notify fans of practice time changes or cancellations.

How do I get to Redskins Park?

From Washington, D.C.:

-- Take 66 West towards Virginia

-- Take 495 North to 267 West (Dulles Toll Road exit)--the entrance toll is 50 cents.

-- Follow 267 West for 13 miles to the Dulles Greenway--the entrance toll is $2.25.

-- Continue approximately 2 miles to Exit 7 (Loudoun County Parkway, Route 607)

-- Turn right, headed north, on Loudoun County Parkway.

-- Proceed approximately 2 miles and cross over Waxpool Road.

-- Go approximately 1.2 miles more until the two lanes merge into one. Look for Redskins parking staff to find parking at Redskins Park.

From South of Washington, D.C.:

-- Take 95 North towards Washington, D.C.

-- Take 495 West to 267 West (Dulles Toll Road exit)--the entrance toll is 50 cents.

-- Follow 267 West for 13 miles to the Dulles Greenway--the entrance toll is $2.25.

-- Go approximately 1.2 miles more until the two lanes merge into one. Look for Redskins parking staff to find parking at Redskins Park.

From Baltimore:

-- Take 95 South towards Washington, D.C.

-- Take 495 West to 267 West (Dulles Toll Road exit)--the entrance toll is 50 cents.

Originally posted by ptskinsfan

Also I was wondering if anyone knew what hotel the Skinz usually stay at, because we will only be there two days and are going to try and maximize our autograph time.

They live here, they don't need to stay in hotels. Although, for the TC, I believe they stay on site in dorms. Not sure about that, tho.

:cheers:

Only a half mile away from my house!!! Oh and yes.... they do all stay at landsdowne during camps. Even if they do live in the Ashburn area. BTW if any of you went to the old dominion beer festival, you were within sight of redskins park

Originally posted by ptskinsfan

Hey guys was wondering if anyone knew the physical address for the redskins training camp. I was looking for hotels and exact directions since i'm coming from NC.

Thanks in advance

Jennifer

Just curious, where in NC? I live in Concord. Just moved here a month ago and I love it so far.

They do stay at the hotel during camp to "bond"...Camop will only be open to the public a limit number of days which are July 31st-August 7th, then they play in the HOF game the 9th and then practice is open to the public I think Aug. 11th and 12th and that's it. Not much. Check www.redskins.com. Aug. 7 is Fan Appreciation Day.

Archived