Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

20 things you have to believe to support Bush....

skull1669

Originally posted by Art

Chachie,

If all you have when appearing here is hollow liberal slogans like being taken to war with the wrong country when that country is the centerpiece to terrorists the world over, you might need to stick to things on the football board, because you might not be up to date enough to manage here.

For the record, no, not any president can be heroic and vigilant after what happened on 9/11. Very few could be. Bush's greatest strength as President is just how well he handled the aftermath of 9/11. His weaknesses as President are numerous and apparent. Just as his strengths are.

Okay, Art. That's fine. I'm out. But "hollow" IS only YOUR opinion.

We are STILL in the aftermath of 9/11. I don't think it's being handled well. Or even handled.

Originally posted by Chachie

Okay, Art. That's fine. I'm out. But "hollow" IS only YOUR opinion.

We are STILL in the aftermath of 9/11. I don't think it's being handled well. Or even handled.

No. Hollow is not my opinion. It's what you stated. You resorted to hollow liberal rhetoric because you lack the ability to actually address the situation we're seeing in Iraq. Iraq has an incredible amount to do with terrorism. We know this as a fact, meaning statements to the contrary rise little above hollow liberal slogans.

And, we know the fact that terrorism and Iraq are linked clearly because we've been told by the terrorists how important it is to them. The terrorists themselves have made it their central rallying point. You don't have to like that they did so and have said Iraq is important to them. But, you should.

Sorry to double post. Just think about whats been happening over the last decade. I'm not placing blame, just trying to pry open some minds on this issue. This isn't Bush 41 or 43's fault. Neither is it Clintons. just wake the hell up and realize that it IS a war and it will be waged upon us regardless of how many flower festivals we hold.

Archived