Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

redskins on espn any minute

That was awlful. I especially liked how he talked about teams losing key players and still ranking them high. Like the Rams and Ravens should be ranked that high....right....

Damn that was way too short...and way too annoying....

Originally posted by helluvaskinsfan

we should be in the top3 at least

Of offseason moves I would agree.....but it seemed to me he was actually just ranking teams overall (ie the Colts and Titans lost players and were still high)...

If you are talking top 3 as a team...then even as a Redskins fan til I die...I have to say respectfully that you are a little looney...

The team aquiring Corey Dillon ranked much higher than the team aquiring Clinton Portis? The team getting Gunther Cunningham ranked much higher than the team getting...well... pick any one of the Redskins top coaches? Ranking a team high in off-season moves because they drafted Wilfork, but not even mentioning Sean Taylor??? Interesting.

To be ranked in the top ten after picking #5 is pretty generous if you guys really think about it.

Lets not let the Homerism affect reality.

Although I am extremely happy to not see the nemesis (Cowboys) in the top ten. I Expected the Eagles to be there.

Originally posted by SkinsandTerps

To be ranked in the top ten after picking #5 is pretty generous if you guys really think about it.

Lets not let the Homerism affect reality.

Although I am extremely happy to not see the nemesis (Cowboys) in the top ten. I Expected the Eagles to be there.

I would agree with you whole heartedly if that had been his NFL overall top ten teams, but it was the top ten teams ranked by off-season moves.

I would rather us be ranked lower. Lets face it the offseasons have been the only thing we win each year, but when it comes to on the field play we usally stink up the joint. Lets hope this offseason including the coaching really does make a difference and we sneak up on some people.

Archived