Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Excitement Begins!!!

bnacpa

It is finally time to plan and get ready. Redskins.com has announced that Saturday, July 31 will be the first training camp practice that is open to the public. The following Saturday, August 7th will be Fan appreciation Day.

I can't wait to see Gibbs up and personal as he whips this team into a competitive, heart driven perfect machine. This will be awesome. I saw Spurrier's camp all the time last year (only work a 1/2 mile away) and I can compare notes ... it shouldn't even be comprobable.

Anyone else plan on going? I will have my extremeskins hat on so don't be shy!

Originally posted by bnacpa

It is finally time to plan and get ready. Redskins.com has announced that Saturday, July 31 will be the first training camp practice that is open to the public. The following Saturday, August 7th will be Fan appreciation Day.

I can't wait to see Gibbs up and personal as he whips this team into a competitive, heart driven perfect machine. This will be awesome. I saw Spurrier's camp all the time last year (only work a 1/2 mile away) and I can compare notes ... it shouldn't even be comprobable.

I'm going to do the best I can to be there on the 7th. If you see me, I'll be wearing Arrington (like I'll stick out or something) & my wife will be wearing Coles. Both burgundy. Oh, also, I have Redskin tattoos. One on my left forearm that says "Cowboys Suck!" with the Dallas star engulfed in flames above it & the Redskins logo on bicep of the same arm. I can't wait!

:point2sky :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :point2sky

I got the info a few minutes ago and had no exact "when" I'd go, if at all. I am planning a regular season game visit. Preseason's too iffy for me and best bet is to go at the last minute, cause I'd know my work schedule better. The good news, is, if I do go, I won't have to drive so far this time as opposed to Carlisle, PA,.

Saves me 3 hours!!!! :D

Originally posted by bnacpa

Did anything stick out when you observed Spurrier's camp. I mean from everything we have heard, it didn't sound too demanding. I saw Marty at work and he was an a-hole out there on the field.

Ok, here is the complete schedule:

Saturday, July 31

9 a.m. practice

4:30 p.m. practice

Sunday, August 1

Monday, August 2

9 a.m. practice

Tuesday, August 3

Wednesday, August 4