Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who will win the starting center job?

Chrisbob74

I remembered when we drafted Raymer, they said he'd be a solid starting center for the next 10-12 years. While he played for us, he was solid, and probably one of the most consistent guys we had on the O-line. His career seems to have taken a down turn since he went to SD, with all the injuries and such. I hope he can turn it around and become the type of player he used to be, but as of right now I'm leaning toward Friedman.

Originally posted by KINGBRICE_28

when healthy moore was our man....

:notworthy

When healthy, Moore stunk. The line couldn't make adjustments and all the linemen struggled. When Friedman went in for him, the line settled down. He recognized the blitz and made the necessary calls.

Raymer did an excellent job during his first "tour of duty" with the Skins. Smart, nasty blocker.

I'll take Raymer to start and Friedman to back up at Center and both Guard positions.

we need Friedman's versatility as we have little behind Dockery and Thomas right now at guard.

the team may move Molinaro or Kenyatta Jones inside during camp for a look see, but there is a void there with the loss of Dave Fiore as a factor.

Real shame on Fiore. He was a Gibbs type player that would have been a great fit with Bugel and the new offense.

Archived