Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question??????

rayprils

I remember that one commercial for something, ( a drink maybe) where one of the guys was wearing a #87 jersey which Im assuming was Gardner's. I sorta like that it was aired with a skins jersey, at the same time I felt sorta cheapened, oh well.

50 Cent is on the top of the charts, as is his part of the Tri facta rap group. He is an MTV and Grammy Award winner.

"G-UNIT" wearing anything from the SKINS is FLAT OUT complimentary, since he's a New Yorker! Just as you see JAY Z with the jersey on in one of the member's post (FREDSMOOT21).

The commercial HOBO:

Dr Pepper commercial - RUN D (MC has passed away) were in their signature garb of glory (Leather down, including leather fedora's and the clean, but smooth look) while across the way was the gangsta' nation and one of LL Cool J's back up rappers was sporting Rod Gardner's #87.

Speaking of sounds, it cleared just in time for the Verizon wireless Music Festival in Hamilton County, with some groups that aren't what they used to be - Jimmy Buffett, Earth Wind and Fire etc, but still draw respectable crowds (better than reality shows on tv).

Indy Jazz Fest kicked off with names, I just don't understand them being here for JAZZ!!!! Patti Labelle? Hey at least take Rhia Benson or Chaka Khan who was on tour for about 2 years in the 90's doing JAZZ style engagements, but Patti Labelle?

Next is SHAGGY? SHAGGY? (Caught Red Handed) how in the he** did Hip Hop Reggae wind up at a JAZZ FEST!

No wonder no one was blowing the doors down here for the weekend, plus we have the Formula One Race this weekend.

Regioanlly nearby or enough to fly? Then the weather you'd love! 76 high on Saturday low 54 tonight Sunday 74 low 52 Sunday Night with a breeze!

That was the same as those NY Yankees caps with the same colors or as Alicia Keys (another NY native) in that If I Can't Have You Video, sporting a yellow lettering on a soft pastel blue for the FEM genre.

The Team colors caps with the R, well I got one of those, but I also have the LOGO with ALL colors :logo:

Fresh enough garb w/cap - digs must be in a shop in NY/NJ area, cause it keeps turning up in NY and with entertainers.

Video was what I expected, living it up with a reminder how he sticks with his crew.

Looked all over for it and just like I figured, the cap is probably custom made, but similarities are from REEBOK of course , because its where the G Unit's endorsed merchandise is along with Jay-Z's productl lines as well.

Jumped on a couple of S Carter shoes myself :)

Originally posted by Hobo

I remember that one commercial for something, ( a drink maybe) where one of the guys was wearing a #87 jersey which Im assuming was Gardner's. I sorta like that it was aired with a skins jersey, at the same time I felt sorta cheapened, oh well.

That was LL Cool J & his entourage. It was a Dr. Pepper commercial. I thought it was cool seein' someone wearing a Redskins jersey. I was watching VH-1 last night talking about celebrity feuds & they brought up Eminem & Triumph the insult dog. I forgot that someone in D12 was wearing a throwback Armstead 70th anniversary jersey. That was cool too. It's nice seeing Redskins jerseys poppin' up here & there on tv. I'm sick of seein' Raiders & Cowboys & Rams jerseys everywhere.

Originally posted by Fred21Smoot

Yes I know what you are talking about, but sadly don't know where you can purchase one. I think its hot as well. Its is seen in Lloyd Bank's "On fire" video.

I just now saw the "On Fire" video. SWEEEEET Hat. The Logo with the R instead of the Indian Head. He's wearing the hat tru-out the video & it looks good. To find this hat, either go to Lids.com or try reebok.com occassionally. They should have it eventually.

Archived