Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com poll....Who's the best QB/WR combo???

Originally posted by Ryan1181990

Give me a break! The choice is Manning to Harrison with out a doubt. What the hell is Mcnabb to Owens do they mean Mr. short hop to Mr. attitude. If u voted for this combo u must live in center city phila.

Then I guess 30.4% of America lives in Center City because the % of the vote those two had gotten so far.

All that means is that 30% of the voters are idiots, how can they be the best when they have yet to play a single down together in an eagle uniform. in the NFC it's Culpepper to Moss until Mc-One Hop and the primadonna prove otherwise. (Highly unlikely since Moss is better than TO and Culpepepper is a better passing qb than Mc-One Hop.

Any reason Manning to Harrison isn't on the NFL poll other than to give the others a shot?

The reason, I believe, is because the NFL.com poll is asking which NFC combo is tops.

Tough to go with anyone in the NFC besides Moss/Culkpepper, though.

Mcnabb hasn't played a down with Owens, Vick (the other one on the NFL.com poll) has barely played with Price, Aaron Brook and Joe Horn are really good together, and Nobody like Bulger.

I think Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison are clearly the best QB/WR duo in the NFL right now. One combination should jump from good to elite this year and thats Matt Hassleback and Koren Robinson. Look for these two to have monster years.

Heres what I think... If you asked me who the best receiver of those is I would go with Harrison, seeing as he will certainly be heading to the Hall when he's done. If you asked me who the best QB was of those I'd tell you Manning. Instead you asked who the best combo is. I voted for Cullpepper and Moss. They are absolutely unstoppable. With the colts spreading it around like they do it is hard to stop Harrison and Manning, but the Vikes on the other hand have basically one offense... Cullpepper to Moss. It shows because when Moss has an off game they usually lose. That is why I don't choose moss as the best WR standalone. Teams know it's coming with them and they still they can't stop it... most of the time. That explains my point.

In 2003 it was Bulger and Holt hands down, Holt had 20 more receptions and led the leave in yards this year, he also made more clutch catches then Harrison this year. Harrison is starting to get old, and as you probably know in the New England play off game he was pushed around like a little girl by defensive backs. You could see the connection between Holt and Bulger in the Pro bowl as well, with Bulger ripping apart the AFC's secondary with a Pro bowl record 4 touch down passes(beat out Joey t's long standing record). If they keep up what they did last year into this year a lot more people will be jumping on my side.

Also how can you have McNab and TO, WHEN THEY HAVE NOT EVEN PLAYED A DAMN GAME TOGETHER !!!! :puke:

that is my :2cents:

:eaglesuck

:cool:

Archived