Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TO Wearing Makeup?

Arsenic

Originally posted by Sonny Joe Hog

Yes. He'll be wearing Depends when he plays against the hitters on our Defense.

:nutkick:

You gotta be kidding me? Other than Lavar and hopefully Taylor.....how else on your team are "hitters"?

Guest Spearfeather
Originally posted by Number5

You gotta be kidding me? Other than Lavar and hopefully Taylor.....how else on your team are "hitters"?

Springs, Washington, and Bowen. Any more questions?

Guest Westbrook36
Originally posted by Funkyalligator

Now...Number5 do we really need to slap you around a few more times until you understand the way this board works???

Hard hitters.....yep we got a few...Lavar, Marcus Washington, Barrow, Taylor, Bowen, Ohalete......need I go on???

You can look on any Defense in the NFL and pick out some "hard hitters".

On the eagles......yep we got a few....Dawkins, Lewis, Kearse, Simon, Walker......need I go on???

Originally posted by Westbrook36

You can look on any Defense in the NFL and pick out some "hard hitters".

On the eagles......yep we got a few....Dawkins, Lewis, Kearse, Simon, Walker......need I go on???

Teams are going to light up the Eagles secondary this year.

Guest Westbrook36
Originally posted by Arsenic

Teams are going to light up the Eagles secondary this year.

A secondary always looks great with a dominating pass rush.

The Eagles have THE BEST DEFENSIVE LINE in football from top to bottom. I honestly think I'd take the Eagles second stringers, from DE to DE rather than the Skins starters. That might sound like a trolling comment but it's the truth. Look at the names side by side and you'd pick the Eagles second stringers too.

Teams are simply not going to have enough time to beat our corners.

Originally posted by Westbrook36

A secondary always looks great with a dominating pass rush.

The Eagles have THE BEST DEFENSIVE LINE in football from top to bottom. I honestly think I'd take the Eagles second stringers, from DE to DE rather than the Skins starters. That might sound like a trolling comment but it's the truth. Look at the names side by side and you'd pick the Eagles second stringers too.

Teams are simply not going to have enough time to beat our corners.

I will give you the Eagles DL is better than the Skins DL at this point (hardly say the 2nd team is though) and if Kearse stays healthy they could be very very good... however they are not the BEST DL in the NFL. Carolina has the best DL right Now, and Tampa Bay even with losing Sapp I would rate better than the Eagles, Jacksonville is even if not better. The Titans did have but they lost too many players.

Plus with a good blocking scheme such as Gibbs likes to use will leave the Eagles CB exposed.... could be some long Sundays for Eagle fans at least twice this season :)

Originally posted by bubba9497

I will give you the Eagles DL is better than the Skins DL at this point (hardly say the 2nd team is though) and if Kearse stays healthy they could be very very good... however they are not the BEST DL in the NFL. Carolina has the best DL right Now, and Tampa Bay even with losing Sapp I would rate better than the Eagles, Jacksonville is even if not better. The Titans did have but they lost too many players.

Plus with a good blocking scheme such as Gibbs likes to use will leave the Eagles CB exposed.... could be some long Sundays for Eagle fans at least twice this season :)

13672 chances to prove you're not a homer when discussing the Eagles and you've still come up short.

Originally posted by phanatic

13672 chances to prove you're not a homer when discussing the Eagles and you've still come up short.

You guys slay me. Anytime someone posts the truth about the Eagles...instead of spouting that they are the greatest... Eagles fan flock and start the "homer" BS... :laugh:

you and your cronies calling anyone a homer is sort of the pot calling the kettle black.. :laugh:

If anyone thinks the Eagles have a better DL than Carolina are fooling themselves.

I might also educate you about Gibbs offensive blocking schemes where he developed the H-Back ... It was to neutrilaize the dominating DL and LB on the NY Giants (featuring Lawerance Taylor) Washington gave LT more trouble than any other team because of it. A healthy Kearse maybe very good but he is not LT!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by bubba9497

If anyone thinks the Eagles have a better DL than Carolina are fooling themselves.

As is someone who chooses Greg Spires, Darrell Russell, Rice, and McFarland over Kearse, Simon, Walker, McDougle/Kalu/Burgess.

Rice and McFarland are good players certainly (a case can be made that Simon is equal to, if not better at times than McFarland), but Spires and Russell? :rolleyes: If Sapp was still there, you could validate that claim, but Russell is more than a little bit of a downgrade and isn't half the player Darwin Walker is.

But you're right, anyone who claims the Eagles DL is better than Carolina is foolish.

Originally posted by Eagles_Legendz

As is someone who chooses Greg Spires, Darrell Russell, Rice, and McFarland over Kearse, Simon, Walker, McDougle/Kalu/Burgess.

Rice and McFarland are good players certainly (a case can be made that Simon is equal to, if not better at times than McFarland), but Spires and Russell? :rolleyes: If Sapp was still there, you could validate that claim, but Russell is more than a little bit of a downgrade and isn't half the player Darwin Walker is.

But you're right, anyone who claims the Eagles DL is better than Carolina is foolish.

I like Walker (a former Vol) but I still think that TB is better than the Eagles. "IF" Kearse stays healthy I may agree but I will have to wait and see at this point.

Guest Westbrook36

Bubba, I was talking about the whole DL. Not just the starters.

Overall, top to bottom, most our second stringers could start for over half the teams in the NFL.

Starters, Carolina is the best. All around, we are.

Jim Johnson is going to be substituting them so often, our sack numbers are going to be off the charts.

Do you young eagle fans remember the Philly D-line of the late 80's just a little into the 90's? That D-line was the best in the league or in the top 3 in everyone's book. It was far superior in it's time then your D-line today and maybe your entire D overall.

What did Joe Gibbs do to that "D"? How many times did that team advance past the Skins in the playoffs?;)

Archived