Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

USC going to ask the NCAA to let Williams back in

jbooma

According to espnradio.com and the Washington Post USC is going to ask the NCAA if they will let Mike Williams back in to play football. I think he is the only shot that Clarett would have to win the case. If Williams goes back to college it doesn't look good for Clarett.

Why does he deserve anything? TheNFL told him that they would try and reverse the ruling and it was likely that he would not be eligible for the draft. He could have declared without hiring an agent and retained eligibilty. He decided to take a gamble by hiring an agent. He could still end up in a supplemental draft if he wins his case, otherwise, he can play in Canada or the arena league for a year.

Originally posted by TC4

Oh well, that will mean at least 2 more TDs for the Trojans when they play Virginia Tech up at FedEx Field on August 28th

I'm a va tech fan and I sadly agree with you:( . I think they are gonna suck this year. They lost the 2 best players on there roster (jones and hall). They lost their only wideout that was sort of a threat and a couple dlinemen. I really see this being a long season for va tech unless marcus vick becomes mike vick.

Archived