Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Damn that DeAngelo Hall!

Today I drove to chesapeake mall for a one hour drive and bought 4 tech hats for 42 bucks to get signed by Hall! Just to wait in line for an hour to get Deangelo Hall's autograph. But he didnt even show up due to "transportation problems". Really pisses me off because I am a huge fan of him. They say he'll be back on some "other" day but they have nothing assigned!

Waisting 42 bucks on tech hats that I don't need is what pisses me off the most!

But if I get his autograph, then I won't care.:cool:

If your wondering why I have 4 hats...for other family members.

Man can someone post without mentioning Sean Taylor? Obsession is unhealthy.

I like Hall. Ppl who think he doesn't have potential to be a great CB need to watch closely, or even watch a full game...

But that sucks you couldnt get his autograph.

Originally posted by BillyKilmer

Sorry I just don't understand the desire for autographs. I think I own two and one of those was a gift. Both are Billy Kilmer and those and 1.00 will get you a pepsi maybe.

I agree totally. I would much rather shake a player's hand and tell them good luck than to get their autograph.

I guess I don't understand, what good is the autograph? Is it proof that you met them? Because even that's not proof. Autographs can be easily forged.

Originally posted by BillyKilmer

Sorry I just don't understand the desire for autographs. I think I own two and one of those was a gift. Both are Billy Kilmer and those and 1.00 will get you a pepsi maybe.

Me either man. If I met a player, a handshake or pound would suffice. Autographs are for groupies and ebay nazis

Originally posted by Dexter's Better

Does this belong in the FedEx forum? Or is the tailgate Material?

Yeah, this belongs in the tailgate section.....this isn't a Falcons or Hokies forum....good point. just my :2cents:

Originally posted by Streater101

Me either man. If I met a player, a handshake or pound would suffice. Autographs are for groupies and ebay nazis

Exactly. I never understood autographs, you get those hats signed, their a waste now. It's just his name, wow. Groupies, deffinate groupies (male and female) in love with the signature. If your that hardcore of a fan of someone (I'm a fan of the game, not necessarily a single player), shake his hand, "I respect what you bring to the table," move on.

Yep,

I'm another that just doesn't get it over the whole autograph thing. The only functional purpose I can see is to "prove" that you really met the guy or to sell it on e-bay.

If somebody doesn't believe me when I tell them that I met ........... whomever ........... oh well :jerkoff: I really could care less!

If it's all about the Benjamins, well, I bet there are better, faster ways to make dem bones! :2cents:

Archived