Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Killer Safety.........I must be dreaming!!!

wizskinz

After years of having bum's at the safety position..........THIS FEELS GOOD!

Stanly Richards

David Terrell

Jesse Campbell

Something Morrison

dallas reject James Washington

need I say more:puke

You can say Taylor will be as good as Ken Houston and Alvin Walton.

Originally posted by atloldskin

He will be better than all of them except Kenny Houston. If he is better than Houston (and he has a chance) he will be the best we ever had had. Right now, it is Kenny Houston in a landslide.

Well said. Nothing beats the goal line tackle...nothing.

You guys are thinking small.

If he is as good as a whole lot of very knowledgable people think, he could be the best to ever play the game. The next Ronnie Lott.

This team is going to be a monster on both sides of the ball. We *WILL* be in the playoffs next year. Take that to the bank.

Originally posted by Mad Mike

You guys are thinking small.

If he is as good as a whole lot of very knowledgable people think, he could be the best to ever play the game. The next Ronnie Lott.

This team is going to be a monster on both sides of the ball. We *WILL* be in the playoffs next year. Take that to the bank.

Mike---

We are talking only about former Redskin safety's. If Taylor is as much the real deal as he is touted and I have never had reason to doubt it, he will be special, perhaps the very best. But he has a lot of magical plays to make to get anywhere near Ken Houston.

Let's hope he starts down the road to that long illustrious career this pre-season. ;)

Archived