Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Perry over Jones...

slinky

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

Someone is honestly going to get a steal in KJ at this point. If he does go to Detroit that is going to be one fast, solid offense, especially if Harrington steps it up

Originally posted by atloldskin

Perry over KJ, what a joke!

WHy is that a joke. I realize there are a lot of VT fans on this site, but if you look neutrally, Chris Perry is more of a complete package than Kevin Jones. Kevin Jones has no recieving ability, and some games he gets tackled to easily, plus he had bad workouts, not to place too much emphasis on workouts. Im not saying Kevin Jones isn't great cause he is, but it isn't a joke that Perry went earlier and it makes a lot of sense is you look at it.

I told y'all, the battle is not between who is the #1 RB between Steven Jackson and Kevin Jones. The battle was between Chris Perry and Kevin Jones. Perry won. I like Chris Perry more, just because he can do it all and is a workhorse.

Originally posted by Liberty

This happened to a lesser extent last year to Lee Suggs, and now it looks like Suggs is going to be the Browns starting RB.

Suggs and Jones are two completely different backs. Suggs fell all the way into the 4th round. There is no way that Jones will fall that far.

Archived