Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone else annoyed that Eli is hanging on Archie's pantleg?

:laugh: It looks like Archie is walking around all pompous and Eli is one step behind him. When Eli gets sacked pretty hard for the first time is Archie going to make a public outcry asking defenses to go easy on him? I know we're getting sarcastic here, but why don't Eli tell his dad to piss off and let him make his own decisions since his name will be on the paychecks.

Originally posted by TC4

I was listening to Sporting News Radio last night and this guy called in and said about Eli that what was he gonna do, have his dad take all his snaps in practice

:laugh:

I'm guessing his dad will act like a parent in little league baseball. I feel for the coahes and management of the team that drafts him. I wonder why this wasn't happening with Peyton.

Archie Manning has never been an interfering parent.... the only reason this all came to the forefront is because the GM EJ Smith is a total idiot. I don't blame Eli for not wanting to play for a team that has that kind of an idiot for a GM, he sabotaged his own teams leverage.... freakin moron.... I'm sure they will be successful with that idiot incharge.

Archived