Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

yet another quote/call out

[[ghost]]

The actual quote...

Of the two defensive backs on the list, Miami's Taylor is ranked higher by most experts, but the Browns have been debating which of the two they'd pick. If you ask Hall, who has plenty of the confidence needed to excel at cornerback, he's the better choice.

"If Sean tried to play my position, he couldn't do it," Hall said. "But if I tried to play his position, I wouldn't be too far behind him. I'm big, fast and not afraid to hit. Some teams, like Washington, are looking at me as a safety."

here's where I question his intelligence though...

"I don't even compare myself to those guys," said Hall, a junior. "I compare myself to the guys I look up to in the NFL, like Deion Sanders, Charles Woodson and Champ Bailey. From Deion, I get speed and the ability to shut down one side of the field. From Charles Woodson, it's the physicalness. And from Champ Bailey, it's the ability to make plays.

I dont know where D.Hall got all this confidence from. I watched him get burnt at tech although i think he is a freak of a specimen. He's a little on the raw side, but I still think he is the best corner available and that his athletic ability is rare. He'll make some team very happy and give them multiple weapons. In the meanwhile...give me Sean Taylor all day.

Tech and Miami have more hate for each other than probably Tech and UVA, so I'm not surprised that he would dis' Sean Taylor. Anyway, confidence is a good thing, you don't want a player that will have his confidence shaken, especially at the CB position.

Originally posted by Liberty

Tech and Miami have more hate for each other than probably Tech and UVA, so I'm not surprised that he would dis' Sean Taylor. Anyway, confidence is a good thing, you don't want a player that will have his confidence shaken, especially at the CB position.

I don't agree with this at all. Tech and UVA is a big in-state rivalry. Tech Miami has only been around since Miami joined the big east.

Originally posted by Bazooka Tooth

I don't agree with this at all. Tech and UVA is a big in-state rivalry. Tech Miami has only been around since Miami joined the big east.

I know Tech and UVa have a rivalry, a huge one, since I'm an avid Tech fan, but as for the players I think they hate Miami more than UVa, especially after all those mini brawls they had in the last game.

Archived