Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought

StevieInferior

Very true... very true...

I was looking at some old posts, just reminiscing a little. It's weird how the light at the end of the tunnel was right there and we couldn't even see it. It was like the sun came out when we least expected it.

Nick

Ray Rhodes was never a serious fear (at least as far as I am concerned). At the time we were meeting with Dennis Green (who I was hopefull about), the Giants former Head Coach (mental block right now ... but I didn't really want him seeing how his players quit on him), and Ray Rhodes. A day after we met with Rhodes, Gibbs was announced, so it wasn't a big scare.

Of course, the media was saying he was the front runner, but given the fact that we hadn't even met with him, I wasn't worried.

The other day when I was looking for Skin’s pics I ran across the following article. It's less then 4 year ago but it seems much longer then that... may cause a giggle or two

http://espn.go.com/nfl/columns/mortensen_chris/675970.html

Signatures should not contain any more than 10 lines of text. Pictures should not exceed 450 pixels in width and 300 pixels in height. An example is provided below:

ok

Arrington's athleticism will carry him, but based on early returns, it is becoming more clear why the Cleveland Browns went the safe route and drafted his Penn State teammate, Courtney Brown, who is living up to his reputation as a model player and person. He is already a professional in the truest sense of the word.

It's funny to read something like that when you know how it played out. Makes you read this week's draft articles differently

Archived