Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Al-Jazeera reports killing of one Italian hostage

Ghost of

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=PQR114Y0SC4BWCRBAELCFFA?type=topNews&storyID=4829088&section=news

DUBAI (Reuters) - Arabic television Al Jazeera said on Wednesday the kidnappers of four Italians in Iraq had killed one hostage and were threatening to kill the rest.

Hmm, I'm sure they cut his head off. Muslims like to do that or even more inventive forms of death and torture.

From Russian POWs AND civilian hostages, to Serbs, Daniel Pearl, and Filipino Catholics--these jihadis LOVE To kill people on tape and the worst part is--there are websites where "Muslims" comment laughingly(as happened with Pearl) and glorify these evil deeds.

The terrorists are also learning from their previous victory in Spain by freeing the French civilian hostage and perhaps sticking to American allies.

But they didn't follow that pattern initially when they bombed the Red Cross and UN, did they?

Italy just confirmed this.

Al-Jazeera apparently has seen the video(and passed it on) but won't televise it due to its graphic nature(yeah, don't show Westerners getting killed ,but run a kid in bandages in a loop!)

Also in the news, one of the 4 bodies found(burned) in a shallow grave was found to be a soldier(other 3 are contractors)

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

Italy just confirmed this.

Al-Jazeera apparently has seen the video(and passed it on) but won't televise it due to its graphic nature(yeah, don't show Westerners getting killed ,but run a kid in bandages in a loop!)

Also in the news, one of the 4 bodies found(burned) in a shallow grave was found to be a soldier(other 3 are contractors)

It must be very bad if Al-Jazeera won't air it. I refused to watch the Daniel Pearl video, as I would have this, if they had aired it. This was a real person, with family and friends, who they butchered like cattle. It infuriates me that they did this and also people would applaud them for doing this. Don't they understand that there was another person who had the same beliefs that the world should be exactly like them? Adolf Hitler. The only difference is they do it in the name of Allah. Don't get me wrong, most Muslim people are non-violent and this does not pertain to them. I am talking about those who are violent Muslims, thinking all non-Muslims should be killed.

Archived