Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The GangGreen message board, Kellen Winslow Jr. and cocaine...........

TC4

It seems that some moron over at the GangGreen message board who's board name suggests that our own Ifeanyi Ohalete should be a Jet has begin a thread that makes a claim on another message board that when Kellen Winslow Jr. was playing at the University of Miami that he was "coked up" for all his games :laugh:

http://forums.theganggreen.com/index.php?showtopic=19227

get_OHALETE

Posted on Apr 9 2004, 11:49 PM

heGangGreen.com Fanatic

Group: Members

Member No.: 2,455

I read a chat trascript from profootballcentral.com on an espn message board, and it said that DJ Boyer, 1 of the columnnists at pfc, said that according to former teamates and crap that Winslow jr was coked up during games! dj boyer doesn't know all this is true though.

I went on profootballcentral.com, can't find the chat transcript but anyways, if this is true and espn reports it, it will likely effect Winslow in the draft.

here is a link:

http://boards.espn.go.com/cgi/nfl/request....l_det&id=196815

Originally posted by Happy 90th Sammy!

When will those retards get over us?

Probably about the same time time that members here stop posting threads from Jets boards that make absolutely no mention of the Redskins, and you stop responding to those threads.

Just a guess. ;)

Originally posted by semiskin

That's pretty sad that the Jets fans are so bitter. But let's face is is Miami and it is the Univ. of Miami, I wouldn't be that surprised if it were true. Two words: Michael Irving

Who's Michael Irving?

Originally posted by semiskin

I guess it might be spelled Irvine, WR DallasCowboys,played at Miami. Was arrested for cocaine posession on two seperate occasions.

No dude, it's spelled Irvin

Archived