Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stern taken off the air

Chief skin

if you have been to beaches overseas women are TOPLESS at the beach, thats right TITS, small TITS, BIG TITS, saggy TITS, and nice TITS. Big deal if my kid sees a female human body, people in this country have serious hang ups about the human anatomy.

Jan's Boob in itself is not that bad, but it was the audacity of the action on regular TV. Let it go, then the envelope gets pushed and pushed. Somehow, right or wrong, if she did this at the MTV awards, little would have been made of.

Unfortunately, most humans can't "check themselves" and need to get whacked in line. I'm as far from a staright arrow or prude there is, but there is a time and a place for everything. And to say that freedoms are being taken away because allowing "free for all" behaviour will not be tolerated on public air is fine by me. On cable I couldn't care, that's where I go if I want something with more bite than regular TV. And if Howard wants to talk about anything and everything, it appears this XM may be better for him.

I've had enough of everybodys BS free expression attitudes and the Jerry Springer Creatures that have been born of it. As long as the FCC spells it out clearly, everything will be Jim Dandy.

So predictable to blame Bush.

Heck if enough time goes by the ignorant liberals will blame republicans for the warning labels or CDs and video games when it was Algores wife tipper that started it.

Freedom of speech does not mean you have a right to radio airways a podium in auditorium to be heard.

The FCC should impose standards and stern in the future can move to sat radio.

I dont even listen to the guy I mean other than sportstalk, WHUR, WPGC, etc I dont have the time for his stuff anymore.

I think its that thing called the maturation process.

Originally posted by Destino

I'll stick to blaming the adminsitration that is going to need the religious right's votes in the upcoming election. A sudden flare of forced morality is just the kind of thing that will get these anti-freedom bible bashers to the polls.

What exactly is an anti-freedom bible basher?

Do you mean bible thumper?

First of all about Janet...it was a freaking titty....I would think that most children would have already seen a titty and sucked it for a good year and a half.

About Howard Stern....really it wasn't a problem...basically the Administration wanted to make it look like they were doing something to clean up the airways.

Yes it is partly the Bush administrations fault...it is Michael Powell in control of the FCC after all.

Those of you thinking that stern should be taken of the air because kids can hear it and......

what are u people on.

do you even know what time howard sterns radio show comes on? 6-11am. what teenager wakes up early just to listen to hwoard stern?

**** man. when i was in high school, i woke up at 7, ate breakfast , got ready for high school and be at school by 8. what kids are listening to his radio show? anwer me this u retards.

and what kid would skip school just to listen to howard stern?

User your head. most of stern's listeners are adults with jobs commuting to work.

now dont tell me Govt has the right to tell us grown people what we should listen to.

Archived