Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm Sick of Don Banks

mhd24

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/writers/don_banks/03/25/brad.johnson/index.html

As a writer, he should at least get his facys straight:

Brad Johnson was never benched for Jeff George. He was injured in the Titans game and was out for four weeks. He came back against the Giants, and was terrible until George came in and almost led a come from behind victory. George than earned the next start.

Originally posted by DG-Skinsmann

Turner had Snyder whispering in his ear on that one. Norv had to put in danny's boy. Norv always supported BJ:rotflmao: George was Snyder glamn pickup and did have one good game against the Rams. Not bad for the 15 mil he got, huh:rotflmao:

George didn't get $15M. I'm not sure of the number, but Marty is the one who screwed the cap with George. He turned a good chunk of George's salary in 2001 into signing bonus, and then cut him after two games. Done right, George's release would have been barely noticeable against the cap.

i remember when i used to like the guy too, for making good comebacks that one year. I also had no problem with the releasing of George, with the position he was in Tony Banks did surprisingly well, as did backup Kent Graham.

Originally posted by DG-Skinsmann

Turner had Snyder whispering in his ear on that one. Norv had to put in danny's boy. Norv always supported BJ:rotflmao: George was Snyder glamn pickup and did have one good game against the Rams. Not bad for the 15 mil he got, huh:rotflmao:

I was there....that game kicked major Arse!!! To beat the Greatest Show and then to also be there was awesome!!!!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

HAIL VICTORY

:notworthy

Archived