Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Larry Moore not cut

Lavarleap56

Spoke to Larry last night and he has not been realesed by the team as of yet. He does feel that with Raymer and Friedman being here he may not be in the plans anymore but he says he has been told he could be moved to guard as a backup if Fiore doesnt come back healthy .

Originally posted by lavarleap56

We all know this Skinderella but if you are cut your Agent will notify you if the team doesnt but agents have been known to screw up from time to time.

Time to time? Lately, these agents are like meteorologists, they hardly get anything right, and they still get paid! :cool:

If he is released it shouldn't take Larry too long to get picked up.

Thanks for the update, LL56. Oh yeah. If you talk to him again, ask him about the possibility of taking a pay cut. You know, he can get a pretty solid amount of cash with a vet min contract (785k I think) and only cost 485 against the cap, and that 485 isn't much of a cap hit compared to a younger interior line prospect. I have a feeling Moore could do a bit better under a real O-line scheme and with the tutelage of Buges.

Originally posted by Zen-like Todd

Thanks for the update, LL56. Oh yeah. If you talk to him again, ask him about the possibility of taking a pay cut. You know, he can get a pretty solid amount of cash with a vet min contract (785k I think) and only cost 485 against the cap, and that 485 isn't much of a cap hit compared to a younger interior line prospect. I have a feeling Moore could do a bit better under a real O-line scheme and with the tutelage of Buges.

:rotflmao:

Yeah someone would love to take a huge pay cut ;)

Todd while you are at it why don't you take one yourself :silly:

Archived