Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MMORPGs

Henry

Shadowbane is good if you like your MMORPG to have a big dose of player v. player and guild v. guild. I think you can try it for free - choose the Vengeance server.

The one to look out for is Worldsof Warcraft, currently in beta testing. I think its going to be the next EQ in popularity.

Actually Skeletor, there are TONS of free MMORPGs out there. Truth be told that's what I'm looking for, but there are so many I can't possibly check them all out myself. I was hoping some of you out there had played one or two worth recommending. (Redman? :D )

I think City of Heroes is going to be really good. Its still in closed beta testing so its hard to say if it will end up being good, but all signs point to yes at this point. I haven't played any MMORPGs over the last year or so because none have really caught my attention, but I might have to try that one out.

Originally posted by Dexter's Better

Star Wars Galaxies == POS pay-to-test. What a waste of disk space that game was.

You need to put IMO after that. I got SWG about 2 weeks ago and I love the game. So what if I have to pay. The money is used for good things. I was sick of playing online in open servers and having 75% of the people in there using 1 form or another of a cheat . I will gladly pay each month just to have a nice gaming experience. Just my :2cents:

Originally posted by Skin-N-NY

You need to put IMO after that. I got SWG about 2 weeks ago and I love the game. So what if I have to pay. The money is used for good things. I was sick of playing online in open servers and having 75% of the people in there using 1 form or another of a cheat . I will gladly pay each month just to have a nice gaming experience. Just my :2cents:

Uhh. 2 weeks? I played since release and removed everything on the 17th of March after I canceled my account. -- That game is ruined from early exploiters. -- I had 16,000,000 credits before I ever reached MBH. -- Trust me the more you play the more you will realize people exploit that game for all its worth.

Archived