Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help required

azeizulazrein

Firstly, let me say that i'm a newbie to this forum. I have been a Redskin Fan since 1981 when I was living in Falls Church, Va. I am now living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (for the last 15 years).

I have been looking for Redskins merchandise online but most sites do not mail to Malaysia. Do any of you guys know of sites/companies that mail to Malaysia? The only way i've been getting my redskins merchandise is when I have friends going over to the States.

I would really appreciate the help as NFL merchandise is almost impossible to get in this region (Singapore and Thailand included)

Thanks.

"Hail To The Redskins"

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by azeizulazrein

Firstly, let me say that i'm a newbie to this forum. I have been a Redskin Fan since 1981 when I was living in Falls Church, Va. I am now living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (for the last 15 years).

I have been looking for Redskins merchandise online but most sites do not mail to Malaysia. Do any of you guys know of sites/companies that mail to Malaysia? The only way i've been getting my redskins merchandise is when I have friends going over to the States.

I would really appreciate the help as NFL merchandise is almost impossible to get in this region (Singapore and Thailand included)

Thanks.

"Hail To The Redskins"

AZ, if you're still around and looking for some help, send me a PM. If you have specific merchandise in mind, we might be able to work out something where I could play middle man for you ... you order & have stuff shipped to me, I'll forward on to you.

Would require you to trust me, which I realize is not a given ... but ... think about it. :)

Archived