Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

News for Tom[Giants Fan]................

TC4

Actually, he is a 26 year old offensive lineman who can play any of the positions. He will be playing center for the Giants. O'Hara was signed for a very reasonable price. One of those, B free agents the Giants were pursuing.

The Giants are not going to sign any major stars. I am ok with that. They are plugging guys in around the stars they do already have.

What I am waiting with baited breath on his Barrett Green. He is smallish for a LB but has great cover skills for TE's and RB's out of the backfield which is something that gave the Giants a lot of problems last year.

TC4,

Do you think that the signings the Skins made means you guys are going to the Super Bowl?

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

TC4,

Do you think that the signings the Skins made means you guys are going to the Super Bowl?

Not to sound like I am busting your chops Tom, but yes, it will move us closer

With a RB like Portis now, the Redskins offense is gonna look more like a Joe Gibbs type offense

Besides, you wanna see some misery about not making FA moves yet? Go over to theCowboys.net. They are feeding on each other over there

Tom, it is cruel to kid the March NFL champions. Every year in March their new acquisitions are going to take them to the Super Bowl immediately. It is an article of faith and not to be trifled with. And one of these years, after all, who knows?

Archived