Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bert Berry to Arizona

bredskin

Dallas is remarkably quiet.

They did very little last year to improve their roster. Instead taking Parcells' coaching and pretty much what they already had to turn it around. The Redskins are handing Gibbs increasing talent every day to help him, while the Cowboys have shown no ability to fix some of their weakest areas as of yet. It's surprising as hell to see this happening the way it is.

Art,

I think what you have in dallas is a team who is fairly confident that they will be able to build on what they accomplished last season with what they already have. I think that Parcells and company is probably taking the "continuity is best" type philosophy.

To what extent are they taking the threat of the Redskins seriously? Nobody really knows that answer. However, I think that the Cowboys, like plenty of other teams, expect Washington to fall on their faces again, after the annual free agency shopping trip. If this is indeed the case, I feel sorry for them because for once, we are finally backed/supported by solid coaching. Sooner or later, the influence of Gibbs will be a big enough factor to catch up to them.

Archived