Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I wanted Kearse until....

could be teams start to focus more on him with double teams or he just might wear out , either way he is still alot better then what we have now, as long as the cost isn't outragous.

wow i finally just on to the field, even if its the special team it feels good:D

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=4664

he was hurt. This is irrelevant anyway. We have to get him or our d-line will suck. No questions asked. Give him credit for goin out there. Injury prone or not, he tries his best to go out there and play. Is that a "Gibbs" type player? Someone who wants to go play 100% everyday?

--------------------------

0-16, 19-0, skins fan till i die!!!

Sacks are a weird thing too. He could have gotten there, but the QB ran away into another defender, or maybe he forced a bad pass that was picked off, or the QB was called for intentional grounding, all of those things could happen and you get no sack.

Sometimes you deserve sacks and you dont get them, and often times you dont deserve them and you do get them (Bruce Smith) they are somewhat luck to go along with your skill.

Now let's examine this situation for a moment. Titans are in a division with Texas and the Jaguars. Jaguars offensive line was in horrible shape for three years and the Texans well enough said there... What two better teams to have in your division than us if you want to rack up sack stats. Just a thought.

Archived