Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A call out to artists -- both who can draw and who can do graphics.

Art

Ok,

I'm going to hurt myself if I do anymore stupid things with this far right-wing, aggressively conservative web site I'm starting :). So, I need help. Anyone who has a skill for art -- whether right or left politically -- and who wants to play around with it a little on a little project, please PM me or write me at art@extremeskins.com.

Most importantly I need someone who can draw political cartoons. They can be in color, but black and white is equally fine and what I'm expecting. I have several cartoons I need drawn and I'm enlisting help here as well as contacts I know in the real world. :).

Obviously, you'd have MORE fun with this if you were conservative because the cartoons will all generally be mocking liberals. You won't be paid anything. You MIGHT get paid something down the road, but we're talking WAY down the road.

If you are good with creating graphics I also need some assistance. Same rules. If you're interested in helping out, PM me. If not, no worries.

Look at the site I told you and send me ideas :). The first page is roughly how I expect it to be -- left alone -- to open up. The About page is roughly how interior pages will look. And when I look at it I think my entire high school class will be impressed, so, I need help :).

Archived