Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Champ in exchange for Kearse???

Lavarleap56

Thinking out loud about what the front office could be planning behind closed doors. We are tradeing Champ to upgrade the D-line. If the titans franchise Kearse then for us to sign him we would have to give them our original draft pick in the first round of the draft which is number 5. If Bailey goes to Detroit then we would have the #6 pick in the first . So basically we are tradeing Champ for Kearse and Udeze??,Taylor??,Winslow?? trade down and get more picks ect.

That's crazy, the Titans can't keep Kearse anyway. And ccable, i'd hate to inform u but he might cost a lot, but this year he only missed to games and still got 9.5 sacks and 4 forced fumbles. In 2002 he missed 14 games, yes, but in those 2 games had 2 sacks and a passed defensed. That might mean nothin to u but before u consider that he's has a chance of injury, consider this, before 2002 Kearse didn't miss a single game and had 10 sacks or more in each of those seasons.

----------------------------------------

0-16, 19-0, skins fan till i die!!!

The Titans aren't going to franchise Kearse. They will have to let several FAs go, including Kearse, just to get under the cap. They will clean house before March 3. Later they may sign some cheapies to fill out their roster, but Bailey isn't a cheapie.

I just hope they don't resign Robaire Smith so we can get him, but he is probably one they will keep.

Archived