Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need help with sig. pics??? and how do i lose the cheerleader

dent19

Right click on your pic stored in Imagestation. scroll down & click on "Properties". Cut n paste the address (url) you're given in the grey colored "properties" box that pops up. paste that addy between the  &

Originally posted by dent19

ok, all pics must be in sig also to keep sig?

huh?

you lost me there. tell you what, post the web addy from the properties box you're trying to link from at you imagestation

If done correctly, then the reason should be that there is a new little deal on Extreme that only allows the sig pic to show up once per thread. Or something like that. Judging by some of this thread, shame it doesn't inlcude posters repsonses sometimes. yeeeesh, ( not you dent).

dent, the point of the avatar system is to get ppl to post... HOWEVER, do not post garbage posts to rack up your totals; I consider it spam, and your posts will be deleted.

Talk football, or go to the Tailgate and/or Daily Babe and add your fav pics there if you *must* rack up your post totals.

With that said, welcome to Extremeskins :)

Noobies :doh: I guess no matter how many times it's said, it just takes awhile to sink in for 'em. ;)

Originally posted by TK421 Homey G Slice

dent19, keep in mind that when you get it working correctly, that your sig pic will automatically update to any & all of your posts. Meaning, there's no real need to "post a test" just to pad your post total so you could graduate to "waterboy status".

:silly: Oh, & btw, sig pics only show up once per thread page. ;)

Originally posted by Park City Skins

If done correctly, then the reason should be that there is a new little deal on Extreme that only allows the sig pic to show up once per thread. Or something like that. Judging by some of this thread, shame it doesn't inlcude posters repsonses sometimes. yeeeesh, ( not you dent).

Originally posted by SonnyRules

Once it posts once in a thread...like the first one you did...it won't post again on the same thread - O.K.?

Try posting on another thread and it will be there.

Originally posted by Blade

dent, the point of the avatar system is to get ppl to post... HOWEVER, do not post garbage posts to rack up your totals; I consider it spam, and your posts will be deleted.

Talk football, or go to the Tailgate and/or Daily Babe and add your fav pics there if you *must* rack up your post totals.

With that said, welcome to Extremeskins :)

:cheers:

Archived