Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Quincy Wilson

Bazooka Tooth

What do you guys think of Q? If you do not know who he is, he played at WVU. He is a punishing back. I was wondering if anyone knows where he is being projected? If you saw the WVU Miami game you know what I am talking about. This kid is the son of Otis Wilson and he plays RB like a linebacker. I think he would be a perfect fit in Gibbs offense, and I think we could get him at a good place in the draft. Let me know what you think.:pint:

Originally posted by BleedBurgundy&Gold

What do you guys think of Q? If you do not know who he is, he played at WVU. He is a punishing back. I was wondering if anyone knows where he is being projected? If you saw the WVU Miami game you know what I am talking about. This kid is the son of Otis Wilson and he plays RB like a linebacker. I think he would be a perfect fit in Gibbs offense, and I think we could get him at a good place in the draft. Let me know what you think.:pint:

I'm with ya. I'd love it if he was our 3rd rounder.

He seems to get banged up a lot and isn't really that big-maybe 5-9 or 5-10 and 200-210 pounds. Still, he's a tough runner with some speed. He looks like a better NFL back coming out of WVU than Amos Zeroue did.

He is much more of a bruiser the Amos. I really think this guy is going to be a sleeper. I dont know if he will go in the 3rd. I was just talking to one of my friends and he was saying how he thinks that he might even be available in the 5th. If that was the case, I think we should grab him.

Originally posted by The Evil Genius

So now you guys jump on Quincy Wilson bandwagon...where were you 5 months ago?

:D

I wasn't a member of the site! lol

I don't know how many times I've got to say this. Betts is not starter material. He's going to be in NFL Europe in 3 years.

Originally posted by The Evil Genius

So now you guys jump on Quincy Wilson bandwagon...where were you 5 months ago?

:D

3rd to last post on the page -

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32673&perpage=15&display=&highlight=Quincy%20Wilson&pagenumber=2

I did not see that post when it happened. I am a diehard Mountaineer fan as well. I do not see the problem with Wilson lasting a full season either.

Originally posted by goldenster95

Not only is Quincy Wilson undersized, he runs a 4.66 40. That ain't too fast.

No thanks.

Here are his stats. The reason he shakes so many tackles is becuse he is only 5'9"

Quincy Wilson

Number: 3

Running Back

Senior, West Virginia Mountaineers

5-9, 214 lbs., 4.54 (40-yd. dash)

Archived