Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chicago Bulls Mascot Busted. . .

Dan T.

. . .for selling pot. Let the one liners begin. . .

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20040120-021714-8029r.htm

Chicago Bulls mascot busted

CHICAGO, Jan. 20 (UPI) -- The man who plays the slam-dunking Chicago Bulls mascot "Da Bull" was arrested for allegedly selling marijuana from his car.

Police found 6 ounces of pot with a street value of more than $1,000 and a scale in the trunk of his car late Monday night.

Chester Brewer, 31, was charged with delivery of marijuana and appeared for a bond hearing Tuesday afternoon.

Brewer has worked as the Bulls athletic mascot, "Da Bull" part-time since 1996 sharing team mascot duties at the United Center with "Benny the Bull," a rotund bovine cousin who does not perform crowd-pleasing gymnastics, break-dancing, or slam dunks jumping off a mini-trampoline.

"Da Bull" sometimes wore NBA referees' uniform, over his number 95 jersey.

The muscular Brewer was a former member of the Jesse White Tumblers, founded by Illinois Secretary of State Jesse White.

WMAQ-TV said he listed team mascot as his profession.

A preliminary court hearing was set for Feb. 17.

:doh: o well, i dont really feel sorry for chi-town cuz of this. Its not like the bulls r gonna be worse cuz he's gone, but they'll jus a lil bit less of a reason to go to a bulls game now. Then again, its not like i'd go to a bulls game anyway. Still, it must sucks to be him right now.

---------------------------------------

0-16, 16-0, skins fan till i die!!!

Archived