Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kiper says: WIth Winslow the passing game will open....

OURYEAR#56

up like an umbrella. With Zamp and Gibbs having the similiar ingredients they had in San Diego, it's looking like Air Coryell all over again. It looks like we may get Howard or Hicks. Either one of them would be a good addition and free us up to make other moves. I've changed my mind over the fifth pick a few times. We need a pass rusher, but may get that via free agency. We need a legit running back, and we may also get that via free agency. So that leaves us with picking the best fit for the offense Gibbs envisions. There's no more LT or Reggie, so the TE in Gibbs new system could be more than a good blocker. I like KW2. He'll allow us the ability to dictate to the offense.

TE seems supurfluos (sp?) to me; nice to have but NOT necessary. Also, TE seems to be one of thos positions that can coome in and make an immediate impact kinda like a RB whereas DL need a year or 2 to develop mentally, physically and jell as a unit.

GOTTA FIX THE D-LINE!

Well, at least you didn't make a comment about TE being superfluous, then rant about Sean Taylor...

Either way, you really can't say not to either of those two, they both have loads of potential, maybe even league-changing potential, and if they keep their status past the combine and any private tests, how can you flat-out say no to one?

Originally posted by DraftNik

no way dockett lasts to round three at this point. it seems like, like the last three years, DT will be picked big-time in the first round.

I agree, especially with what I'm reading about Dockett's performance at the Senior Bowl practices, he won't last into the 3rd round.

Archived