Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Prediction Time

Eagles_Legendz

I predict that at approximately 6:45 pm on Sunday I will shut my eyes, stick my fingers in my ears, and chant "na na na na na na na na!" repeatedly, not bearing to hear or see anything regarding the Eagles attempt to go to the Super Bowl.

The predictions:

Patriots 27 Colts 24

Eagles 24 Panthers 6

Ironically enough, both games go into OT causing Lenny the Hutt to badmouth baseball even more and then OD on his 25th pizza.

Adam Vinitieri does it once again after Mike Vanderjagt suffers his first missed FG of the season. Pats - 27, Colts - 24.

Carolina wins the coin toss in overtime and the "Jake the Snake 2.0" says "We'll take the ball and we're gonna, uh, nevermind". On the first play from scrimmage, Delhomme sees a wide open skycam and , a la Brett Favre, tries to hit it in stride. The ball goes 30 yards up into the air and lands, once again, in the waiting arms of Brian Dawkins (who now thinks he's stuck in that movie "Christmas Every Day") only this time he takes it all the way back, running over Stephen Davis, who is just standing there glaring at Jake 2.0 and wondering why he didn't just RUN THE DAMN BALL, even though Davis only gained 38 yards during his brief stint, thus ending this sentance AND the game. Eagles - 26, Panthers 20.

Archived