Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is it sad that ...

Sweet Sassy Molassy

Well, considering that all my good friends are currently living out of town, I would suggest you take advantage of quality time with your friends. I can relate to the addictiveness of Extremeskins though, and I'm sure that hundreds of other members would as well. This is a great place to kick back, relax, and talk Skins football. When you bleed burgundy and gold, the type of behaviour you are describing is understandable and completely normal.

• 4 years later...
A buddy of mine asked me if I wanted to hang out with him and some other friends of ours. At first I said yes, but in the back of my mind I was thinking, "Man, I won't be able to hang out on the ExtremeSkins forums." ... Yeah, I think I'm addicted to this place.

Dude, it's quite normal.

Embrace the forums for one day they will not be what they are today.

And just think....4 years from now we might actually have lives and not hang around here so much. ;)

Back before politics and religion became a big thing here I would never leave.....

Ironically enough it burns me out and I gotta walk away.....kinda backwards since it's my prerogative.

If everyone posted about how 9/11 was an inside job and that the world was going to end soon as predicted in the Bible would you come around more? ;)

Yeah kinda sad. I've been on the road for over two weeks. The only interaction I have with my friends has been on the computer, text, or phone. I've also been hanging out on here alot. I'd rather be sitting next to friends having a good time than alone on the internets.

But hey, to each his own. I guess it might be different if I atleast saw a familiar face everyday.

If everyone posted about how 9/11 was an inside job and that the world was going to end soon as predicted in the Bible would you come around more? ;)

No, my job would be done here......P.S- I'm not a 9/11 was an inside job person ( anymore ) while I'm still skeptical on certain things as a whole I don't think it really matters either way since we were gonna get that oil no matter what...

Archived