Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

d gardner coming back

bsmsss

naw, that'd be perfect!!! think of the d-line like this: Grant Winstrom, Gardener, Sapp (only if he's cheap, and u dont have to worry bout his mouth, bugel will shut him up), and Kearse!!! IT'S BRILLIANT!!!

-------------------------------------------

0-16, 16-0, skins fan till i die!!!

naw, that'd be perfect!!! think of the d-line like this: Grant Winstrom, Gardener, Sapp (only if he's cheap, and u dont have to worry bout his mouth, bugel will shut him up), and Kearse!!! IT'S BRILLIANT!!!

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys. I'm a poster on AOL's Skins board. I'm a lurker on this board mostly. Post every now and then. Mostly read.

Anyway, just a word of note on this poster Bsmssss. This dude is a loony idiot. His first 2 letters of his screen name stands for Bull... well you can figure out the rest.

Claims he has inside infomation. He does. Any infomation that he FINDS inside of CPND or this board.

This guy is a big joke and I 100% gurentee that he will grate your nerves more then any Cowboy or Eagles fan could ever dream of. There is another longstanding member on this board who is also a member of our AOL board who will verify exactly what I'm saying. He's been filtered by 99% of the members of our private board. He's that bad.

Anyway, I felt I should warn you in advance to take anything this fool says with a grain, scratch that, a barrel of salt.

--------------------

"Touchdown, Washington Redskins"

RaginTD

we've been warned!!!

--------------------------------

Hey guys. I'm a poster on AOL's Skins board. I'm a lurker on this board mostly. Post every now and then. Mostly read.

Anyway, just a word of note on this poster Bsmssss. This dude is a loony idiot. His first 2 letters of his screen name stands for Bull... well you can figure out the rest.

Claims he has inside infomation. He does. Any infomation that he FINDS inside of CPND or this board.

This guy is a big joke and I 100% gurentee that he will grate your nerves more then any Cowboy or Eagles fan could ever dream of. There is another longstanding member on this board who is also a member of our AOL board who will verify exactly what I'm saying. He's been filtered by 99% of the members of our private board. He's that bad.

Anyway, I felt I should warn you in advance to take anything this fool says with a grain, scratch that, a barrel of salt.

--------------------

"Touchdown, Washington Redskins"

RaginTD

we've been warned!!!

--------------------------------

Archived