Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

lavar and trotter benched some this yr watch

bsmsss

i expect lvar and trotter to be sitting out some plays this yr

they will free lanch just once and blow an assigment like they did on pittmans screen pass against tb and the 4th and 1 play by davis and they will be saying hello bench with the new sherriff in town

so lets start a poll how many plays or series does the dynamic 2 sit this yr??

i expect lvar and trotter to be sitting out some plays this yr

they will free lanch just once and blow an assigment like they did on pittmans screen pass against tb and the 4th and 1 play by davis and they will be saying hello bench with the new sherriff in town

so lets start a poll how many plays or series does the dynamic 2 sit this yr??

Easy there guy. Those 2 freelance because they were "allowed" too. George Edwards kept them on a less than tight leash. making that kind of assumption now, with a freshly appointed defensive coordinator is presumptious to say the least. As for this and a couple of your other threads.

"Always with the negative waves Morioraty. Always with with the negative waves".

Easy there guy. Those 2 freelance because they were "allowed" too. George Edwards kept them on a less than tight leash. making that kind of assumption now, with a freshly appointed defensive coordinator is presumptious to say the least. As for this and a couple of your other threads.

"Always with the negative waves Morioraty. Always with with the negative waves".

Also, remember guys, Wilbur freelanced some under Petitbone. I don't know how strict Williams is, but Petitbone BUILT in defenses for a little freelancing fun. That was Edwards' problem. His defenses were built for strict assignments and when someone would break the chain it would lead to a big play. Petitbone would plan for a little havoc and position guys a little better to prevent things from breaking.

This was not by any stretch NORMAL. But such was the flexibility of Petitbone. Williams is certainly an unknown. We'll see what he does. I doubt you'll see Trotter or Arrington ALLOWED to freelance if they are told not to. Gibbs has juice Edwards and Spurrier never did.

Also, remember guys, Wilbur freelanced some under Petitbone. I don't know how strict Williams is, but Petitbone BUILT in defenses for a little freelancing fun. That was Edwards' problem. His defenses were built for strict assignments and when someone would break the chain it would lead to a big play. Petitbone would plan for a little havoc and position guys a little better to prevent things from breaking.

This was not by any stretch NORMAL. But such was the flexibility of Petitbone. Williams is certainly an unknown. We'll see what he does. I doubt you'll see Trotter or Arrington ALLOWED to freelance if they are told not to. Gibbs has juice Edwards and Spurrier never did.

Spearhed,

That's not true. You can have a weak front four and still produce an EXCELLENT defense. We saw this in Washington in 2001 and even 2000. We just saw it in Dallas this year. When you have a weak front you can mask that weakness by being aggressive behind it. Forcing the tempo. What you CAN'T do is play a reactive scheme that requires the weak line to be your strength in order to succeed. That's what we did.

Spearhed,

That's not true. You can have a weak front four and still produce an EXCELLENT defense. We saw this in Washington in 2001 and even 2000. We just saw it in Dallas this year. When you have a weak front you can mask that weakness by being aggressive behind it. Forcing the tempo. What you CAN'T do is play a reactive scheme that requires the weak line to be your strength in order to succeed. That's what we did.

Archived