Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Playoff Weekend

carlsbadd

Since the return of Gibbs, I could care less about the playoffs this weekend. I was really jacked to see some of the great games and now I could care less.

How many of you fell the same.

Who if anybody, are you pulling for?

I am rooting mostly for the underdogs. Panthers, Titans, Green bay. I could care less about the Colts and Chiefs.

Since the return of Gibbs, I could care less about the playoffs this weekend. I was really jacked to see some of the great games and now I could care less.

How many of you fell the same.

Who if anybody, are you pulling for?

I am rooting mostly for the underdogs. Panthers, Titans, Green bay. I could care less about the Colts and Chiefs.

I don't really care too much. I am just anxious for the Super Bowl to be over & done with...so that the new season can officially get under way!!! :D I am definitely rooting for the Packers though. Can't stand the Iggles!!! My other picks are the Chiefs, Rams and Patriots. I wouldn't mind seeing Dungy's team win, but I don't see it happening. My super bowl pick is: Packers vs Pats!

I don't really care too much. I am just anxious for the Super Bowl to be over & done with...so that the new season can officially get under way!!! :D I am definitely rooting for the Packers though. Can't stand the Iggles!!! My other picks are the Chiefs, Rams and Patriots. I wouldn't mind seeing Dungy's team win, but I don't see it happening. My super bowl pick is: Packers vs Pats!

I'll bite, I'm going to watch football this weekend, really don't have anything better to do. I'm rooting for Green Bay, Carolina, Indy, and New England.

I'd like to see New England vs. Green Bay in the Bowl, but I have a feeling it will be St. Louis vs. NE or Indy. I really can't stand St. Louis.

I'll bite, I'm going to watch football this weekend, really don't have anything better to do. I'm rooting for Green Bay, Carolina, Indy, and New England.

I'd like to see New England vs. Green Bay in the Bowl, but I have a feeling it will be St. Louis vs. NE or Indy. I really can't stand St. Louis.

Bufford is back! :)

So, it will ruin all your weekends if the Eagles put a 36-17 whipping on the Pack?

Before Emmons and Westbrook got hurt, that would have been possible, even likely. With them out, it's going to be much closer. If Vincent can't go, it's almost a loss.

So, it will ruin all your weekends if the Eagles put a 36-17 whipping on the Pack?

Before Emmons and Westbrook got hurt, that would have been possible, even likely. With them out, it's going to be much closer. If Vincent can't go, it's almost a loss.

Originally posted by Blazers21

Truth be know Blazers the last team I wanted to advance is the Eagles, Since we here in Redskins land have been blessed this week. I kinda want the Eagles to get the trophy now, so they will be easier to deal with next year.

Originally posted by Blazers21

Truth be know Blazers the last team I wanted to advance is the Eagles, Since we here in Redskins land have been blessed this week. I kinda want the Eagles to get the trophy now, so they will be easier to deal with next year.

Archived