Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Scum of the Earth -- Eagle fans

Angus

Sorry but no dice. You can't pin this on Eagles fans even if you tried. That was a moronic writer and a terrible article which has been denounced by Eagles fans already today. Don't believe me? Check the main site where there is a pinned thread about Favre's father, or, this link: http://700level.com/fansview/topic.aspx?forum_id=17&topic_id=7047.

Edit: I'm link retarded. Go to 700level and nosebleeds. You'll find it.

Sorry but no dice. You can't pin this on Eagles fans even if you tried. That was a moronic writer and a terrible article which has been denounced by Eagles fans already today. Don't believe me? Check the main site where there is a pinned thread about Favre's father, or, this link: http://700level.com/fansview/topic.aspx?forum_id=17&topic_id=7047.

Edit: I'm link retarded. Go to 700level and nosebleeds. You'll find it.

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

As I just posted on that Cowboys site, that is why we always root against the Eagels. There are several good Eagle fans which I can't believe I just said. And they are on here such as EL, blazers, and a couple others. But I can't stand Eagle fans generally. Aside from those here. :D

Overbrook?

As I just posted on that Cowboys site, that is why we always root against the Eagels. There are several good Eagle fans which I can't believe I just said. And they are on here such as EL, blazers, and a couple others. But I can't stand Eagle fans generally. Aside from those here. :D

Overbrook?

Thanks Tom, but like I said, that hack does NOT represent Eagles fans. Check ANY Eagles website and you'll quickly find out that this article is being torn apart by Philly fans.

Thanks Tom, but like I said, that hack does NOT represent Eagles fans. Check ANY Eagles website and you'll quickly find out that this article is being torn apart by Philly fans.

Originally posted by OrangeSkin

I shudder to think at the taunt that will be hurled from the stands on gameday.

Could it be worse than what I heard from 'Skins fans at FedEx this year? You hear it at every NFL stadium. You just hear it more in Philly.

The problem with FedEx was that it was mostly aimed at the Redskins. Maybe that's now over with.

Originally posted by OrangeSkin

I shudder to think at the taunt that will be hurled from the stands on gameday.

Could it be worse than what I heard from 'Skins fans at FedEx this year? You hear it at every NFL stadium. You just hear it more in Philly.

The problem with FedEx was that it was mostly aimed at the Redskins. Maybe that's now over with.

As much as I've heeped criticism on some Eagles fans in the past, I just can't subscribe to the notion that this is representative of the entire fan base. I just can't and won't indulge in that kind of sweeping generalization. About any fans. Just seems to easy. I tend to look at Blazers, EL, and TE as the rule not the exception.

Archived