Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Custom graphic design project website.

Die Hard

It’s been SO since I’ve done this I don’t know where to go. So I figure I’d ask here.

There used to be websites where people can post projects (like logo creation) on the website and then contractors would bid on your project and show their portfolio.

I was to create about 3 custom graphic for tshirts that have to be done in a specific file format (nothing proprietary).

Anybody know of a few current reputable sites?

8 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

It’s been SO since I’ve done this I don’t know where to go. So I figure I’d ask here.

There used to be websites where people can post projects (like logo creation) on the website and then contractors would bid on your project and show their portfolio.

I was to create about 3 custom graphic for tshirts that have to be done in a specific file format (nothing proprietary).

Anybody know of a few current reputable sites?

I'm friendly with a guy who does a bunch of projects including posters for bands all the way to Pearl Jam. He takes custom projects if you can tell him what you're looking for. PM me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

You might wanna try Fiverr. I think that site does what you're looking for.

Yeah Fiverr is the one that comes to mind. There's another as well - I can't think of the name but it'll probably come up if you search for Fiverr anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, @DCGoldPants said:

I'm friendly with a guy who does a bunch of projects including posters for bands all the way to Pearl Jam. He takes custom projects if you can tell him what you're looking for. PM me.

Thanks for the offer brother! Honestly, I just feel more comfortable with Fivver. This is a pretty simple project. 😂😂

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

By the way, if you're looking for design work of Betty White and a gang of evil ferrets destroying downtown Altoona, Pennsylvania, I'm your man!

Hey, my father was from Altoona, born and raised.  Of course, having visited there a number of times, I'm willing to subscribe to your idea.

• Haha 1