Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Effect of Gregg Williams as DC

Eparadox

I agree. He's experienced and when he coached Tennesse's D, they were one of the best. Gibbs, in essence, has two former head coaches on his staff already(Bugel, Williams). He will have experienced teachers which will help him(Gibbs) along in the adjustment he'll have to endure. After sometime though things will start jelling and running along smoothly. I also heard that some of the other Bills defensive coaches will be coming along too. Nice to hear.

I agree. He's experienced and when he coached Tennesse's D, they were one of the best. Gibbs, in essence, has two former head coaches on his staff already(Bugel, Williams). He will have experienced teachers which will help him(Gibbs) along in the adjustment he'll have to endure. After sometime though things will start jelling and running along smoothly. I also heard that some of the other Bills defensive coaches will be coming along too. Nice to hear.

Not to sound negative on such a wonderful day, but I wouldnt call what we've been putting on the field the last several years a defense. It will be nice to see what defenses are supposed to do for a change!

Not to sound negative on such a wonderful day, but I wouldnt call what we've been putting on the field the last several years a defense. It will be nice to see what defenses are supposed to do for a change!

Dick Vermeil said that you know a head coach has confidence when he is willing to hire former head coaches for his staff.

When Gibbs' coaching staff is assembled, go ahead and compare it in terms of NFL prep to what Spurrier's staff offered him and you will see one reason the Redskins were at a competitive disadvantage before our team took the field.

Dick Vermeil said that you know a head coach has confidence when he is willing to hire former head coaches for his staff.

When Gibbs' coaching staff is assembled, go ahead and compare it in terms of NFL prep to what Spurrier's staff offered him and you will see one reason the Redskins were at a competitive disadvantage before our team took the field.

Archived