Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We need a bigger case . . .

70Chip

Originally posted by Cskin

yeah....does that hotty work at the Redskin Park?

Three NFL Super Bowl championship Vince Lombardi trophies sit encased at Redskins Park where administrative assistant Deb Schauer was busy answering phones January 7, 2004. The buzz around the facility was for the return of former coach Joe Gibbs, whose name is etched on each of the team's NFL championship trophies. Gibbs took the team to four Super Bowls in the 1980's and 90's and won three. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst

Uh, do me a favor -- since I reposted the caption with her name, no stalking, please.

Gracias.

Originally posted by Cskin

yeah....does that hotty work at the Redskin Park?

Three NFL Super Bowl championship Vince Lombardi trophies sit encased at Redskins Park where administrative assistant Deb Schauer was busy answering phones January 7, 2004. The buzz around the facility was for the return of former coach Joe Gibbs, whose name is etched on each of the team's NFL championship trophies. Gibbs took the team to four Super Bowls in the 1980's and 90's and won three. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst

Uh, do me a favor -- since I reposted the caption with her name, no stalking, please.

Gracias.

Archived