Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This preseason is very critical to our season especially.....

lead commander

Especially offensively I truly hope we don't take the same approach we have in the past and not playing starters very much..On offense we have a inexperienced QB learning a new system along with all his offensive teammates we need to play our starters more to get ready for the first game...DO you guys feel the same way?

2 hours ago, lead commander said:

Especially offensively I truly hope we don't take the same approach we have in the past and not playing starters very much..On offense we have a inexperienced QB learning a new system along with all his offensive teammates we need to play our starters more to get ready for the first game...DO you guys feel the same way?

You need to read the rules and learn to start a thread correctly.

Also, not all thoughts should be threads.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

44 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I was about to say the same. The whole dot dot dot is so click bait. A well thought out thread title is a must so a person can decided if they want to click on the thread or not.

But, unless, lead commander likes to be led out back to the woodshed. :806:

Anyway, I just going to sit here and....

OaJ.gif

Edited by zCommander
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

41 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

this is a forum all thoughts is a thread if you chose it's like replying to a existing thread it's your thought...I appreciate your concern!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, lead commander said:

this is a forum all thoughts is a thread if you chose it's like replying to a existing thread it's your thought...I appreciate your concern!!!

Batman I am the lead commander and going to start another thread that ends with dot dot dot....

Batman-slapping-Robin-Meme-Blank.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, lead commander said:

I was trying to give some friendly "welcome to the board" advice, but thanks for explaining how this board that I've been on for over a decade works.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I was trying to give some friendly "welcome to the board" advice, but thanks for explaining how this board that I've been on for over a decade works.

Hey do you believe in our team with the current coaches and strong core of players we have producing a good season?

10 minutes ago, lead commander said:

Hey do you believe in our team with the current coaches and strong core of players we have producing a good season?

There is a training camp thread that I have a couple posts in covering this topic. As well as a game win percentage prediction thread covering the same thing. Go into one of those and make a post and then read.

But before you do, click this link and read 7&8.

https://es.redskins.com/announcement/11-forum-rules-and-guidelines/

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

• Jumbo locked this topic
2 hours ago, lead commander said:

Then take it from a moderator. Adhere to rule eight and cease making threads like this.

Because the account associated to your user name has been in existence since 2002(I don't know if you're the original account user or not)I let the other one you recently started with the same level of lame title and lame opening post go but it's def not going to be our new norm.🙂

This one is kaput and please make sure you follow rule eight and all the rules about starting a new thread moving forward. 🙂

Thenk yew.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1