Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I can see Coach Gibbs next season now

Symbol

Standing on the sidelines with his arms crossed over his chest. Rod Gardner makes a somewhat great play, Coach Gibbs calls him to the sidelines and sits him down telling him, we are to remain professional at all times on this team.

Standing on the sidelines with his arms crossed over his chest. Rod Gardner makes a somewhat great play, Coach Gibbs calls him to the sidelines and sits him down telling him, we are to remain professional at all times on this team.

Nah. Remember, the Redskins are the team that brought the rule against team celebrations. Remember the Fun Bunch? Gibbs would let his guys be individual. Though, I do agree with you he won't like the first down signals.

Nah. Remember, the Redskins are the team that brought the rule against team celebrations. Remember the Fun Bunch? Gibbs would let his guys be individual. Though, I do agree with you he won't like the first down signals.

It won't necessarily happen overnight, but in fairly short order, teams are going to have to BEAT us again, because the Gibbs Redskins will NOT kill themselves with mental errors and questionable preparation.

I've been trying for the last few years to explain to my son how "professional" his favorite team used to look under Gibbs; how every week, no matter the opponent, you just knew the Skins would be the better prepared team.

Now I'm imagining sitting with him and watching new games, not ones on tape, where he can see that for himself and come to expect it like I did.

It hasn't really sunk in for me yet that this has really happened.

It won't necessarily happen overnight, but in fairly short order, teams are going to have to BEAT us again, because the Gibbs Redskins will NOT kill themselves with mental errors and questionable preparation.

I've been trying for the last few years to explain to my son how "professional" his favorite team used to look under Gibbs; how every week, no matter the opponent, you just knew the Skins would be the better prepared team.

Now I'm imagining sitting with him and watching new games, not ones on tape, where he can see that for himself and come to expect it like I did.

Originally posted by Om

I'm almost thinking about checking to see if there are any schools in Maryland looking for a coach. This way I can watch all of the home Redskins games. This is the best.

Originally posted by Om

I'm almost thinking about checking to see if there are any schools in Maryland looking for a coach. This way I can watch all of the home Redskins games. This is the best.

Archived