Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskin Clothing

Welsh Redskin

Glad you had fun at Disney…my wife is Disney obsessed we got at least once every year, I’ve been to Disney world over 30 times and been to Disneyland 5 times so I know first hand that the walking is brutal. 

as for the Redskins gear it’s all I still own but it’s all classic stuff (Thiesman Jersey, Doug Williams Jersey, super bowl and NFCeast champ stuff) I’ll never not wear that…I hate the name change and even if I decide to still root for this team (been on the fence for the last few seasons) I can’t see myself buying much of any commanders gear, because the name sucks and the gear I’ve seen isn’t great looking. So long story short wear the Redskins gear, it’s all we have left of a once glorious franchise.

• Like 2

On 7/9/2022 at 8:02 PM, SlinginSammy HOF '63 said:

No longer a fan of this franchise but I still have a ton of Redskins stuff. Programs, ball cards, etc. I still have an autographed single bar helmet with Theismann's autograph on it and I'll never get rid of. Not a fan of this current outfit, but I still have the memories and still a fan of the old Redskins. 

I am right there with you. 

Far be it from to deny someone their right to feel marginalized because they don't like the name changed, but could it be that the "woke mob" doesn't actually give a Kentucky fried **** if someone wears Redskins gear? 

Edited by Berggy9598