Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Meanwhile, over at TheGangGreen.com.........

TC4

The latest entertainment, pasted directly so you can avoid the trip over there with associated unpleasant smells:

Why do I get the feeling we will lose our best lineman to the skins again? Lets be honest- if Snyder wants mckenzie he will get him. We've turned into his ****es.

The latest entertainment, pasted directly so you can avoid the trip over there with associated unpleasant smells:

Why do I get the feeling we will lose our best lineman to the skins again? Lets be honest- if Snyder wants mckenzie he will get him. We've turned into his ****es.

So I guess that makes the Redskins their pimps huh? :laugh:

pimp.jpg

So I guess that makes the Redskins their pimps huh? :laugh:

pimp.jpg

For all those that knock Snyder you really need to check yourself. The reason we can make so many good moves (and trust me anything done in the spirit to make your team better should be considered a good move) is in this organization there is no middle man. Dan makes the descisions, he makes the moves, he gets it done. Simple as that. no Terry Bradway dragging his feet, and no miscommunication between owner and GM. The systems hass is flaws, but it's put us in agood position to win. And now we've got Gibbs back.

For all those that knock Snyder you really need to check yourself. The reason we can make so many good moves (and trust me anything done in the spirit to make your team better should be considered a good move) is in this organization there is no middle man. Dan makes the descisions, he makes the moves, he gets it done. Simple as that. no Terry Bradway dragging his feet, and no miscommunication between owner and GM. The systems hass is flaws, but it's put us in agood position to win. And now we've got Gibbs back.

Archived