Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

K. Swanson wrote me back !

Lavarleap56

The problem here is how do we know if we are right about Rhodes? Remember Snyder wants someone that has been a coach and would love someone who has coached in the NFC East. Rhodes has accomplished both.

Very good point. My main reason for objecting to Rhodes is simply that I don't think he's committed to head coaching. If I'm wrong about that, I don't have a major objection to him coming here. I'd still rather have Weis, Smith, Crennell.

Originally posted by Ernie5

Very good point. My main reason for objecting to Rhodes is simply that I don't think he's committed to head coaching. If I'm wrong about that, I don't have a major objection to him coming here. I'd still rather have Weis, Smith, Crennell.

Me to, though I would add Mora Jr to the list.

Karl Swanson says he's factoring in your opinions, and you believe him? Come on, guys. Here's a little reminder of Karl's honesty:

When asked if it was true that, as team spokesman Karl Swanson said after Robiskie's hiring, the head coach makes all the decisions on the Redskins, Robiskie said, "If I wanted to change my desk, I'm going to call [snyder] and say I want to change my desk. If I want to change quarterbacks, I'm going to call him and say, 'What do you think of me changing quarterbacks?' It's his football team."

Originally posted by BCS: BattleCatSnyder

I emailed him my sigfile (urinal pic with text) and this is the response I got...

Sigh...yeah right. :(

Maybe you should have sent him the one you had with Popeye. ;)

Originally posted by jbooma

Nothing but you guys laughed at when the Jet fan sent a letter to the organization yet you cheer this one :(

I thought that was classic that the guy sent his Jersey to the Jets F.O.

I think what this does is it lets us fans who help pay their bills know how "we" feel. Its not like we are Lenny P and Don King or other media pundits trashing the team, we are true fans of the Washington Redskins and we deserve better than what they have put on the field the last few years.

Archived