Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Theisman on Hassleback last night:

NoCalMike

When Hassleback took off for that run for the 1st down last night, Theisman said, "well that is one thing that Hassleback can do that Ramsey cannot" Umm...did he forget the Jets game? Ok Ok, I know week 1 is a few million miles ago, but still, Ramsey HAS shown he can do that and he did do it to set up a winning field goal for our team, plus his foot is fractured dammit.

Still, if Ramsey stops hanging on to the ball a little too long...he is 10 times the QB Hasselbeck is. Of course if Spurrier comes back, he may not survive to prove that.

If we could just go to a more run first-play action pass attack...I think Ramsey would be in the Pro Bowl.

In my opinion the biggest difference/problem with Ramsey in terms of mobility is the fact that he doesn't seem to move around well in the pocket or have the pocket awareness like Hasslebeck or Rex Grossman. Grossman avoids the rush well in the Bears games and the Bears O line is not very good. Ramsey seems to always be a sitting duck.

Originally posted by codeorama

In my opinion the biggest difference/problem with Ramsey in terms of mobility is the fact that he doesn't seem to move around well in the pocket or have the pocket awareness like Hasslebeck or Rex Grossman. Grossman avoids the rush well in the Bears games and the Bears O line is not very good. Ramsey seems to always be a sitting duck.

Watch the first block of games, and I beg to differ. Ramsey did become shell-shocked after a bunch of games, but let's not forget that his injuries also hampered his performance.

Archived