Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins items for the collectors

Redskins44fan

Are you ready for some football? Redskins against arch rival Eagles. I live in philly, and I cant wait to see the Redskins face the Eagles. I'll be wearing my #91 Kerrigan jersey. If anyone out there are collectors of Redskins stuff, I have a 3 x 5 ft flag, and a Redskins Donovan McNabb figure. Let me know if your interested. LETS GO REDSKINS, BEAT THEM EAGLES.

5 hours ago, Redskins44fan said:

Are you ready for some football? Redskins against arch rival Eagles. I live in philly, and I cant wait to see the Redskins face the Eagles. I'll be wearing my #91 Kerrigan jersey. If anyone out there are collectors of Redskins stuff, I have a 3 x 5 ft flag, and a Redskins Donovan McNabb figure. Let me know if your interested. LETS GO REDSKINS, BEAT THEM EAGLES.

I live outside of Philly and go to the game up here every year.  This will be the first year in a long time that I'm missing it because people up here are being insane about their ticket costs because Season Opener. 😕  I'm not paying nearly $200 per ticket for standing room access.  That's nuts.  

Archived